Established in 2001, Seymour Consultants specialize in Quantity Surveying and cost planning consultancy services to financial institutions and property developers. We strive to provide accurate analysis of the current industry trends to ensure our clients’ interests are continually met.
The Directors of Seymour Consultants have a background of over 25 years experience as Quantity Surveyors in the construction and development industry and have become well known and respected in the cost management and quantity surveying field in Brisbane and on the Gold Coast.
When dealing with Seymour Consultants, we are able to provide:
- Initial budget quantity surveying/cost planning from the concept stage including benchmarking similar projects through to detail reports at full documentation stage.
- Identify cost/design issues as they arise to ensure projects can be constructed within our client’s budget.
- Liaise with other consultants to ensure all costs are included within our client’s budget.
- Co-ordinate or participate in risk and value management assessment of the project.
- Monitor costs from the commencement of construction works on site through progress payments, cash flow, budgets and documentation critical to the success of the project.
- Ongoing project monitoring to provide clients with up to date and accurate reporting.
- Provide independent financial review of projects for financial institutions (such as CBA, NAB, Westpac, Equititrust) providing initial bank reporting including reviewing costs, insurances, contracts and programme and preparation of progress certification in accordance with the financial institutions requirements.
All Seymour Consultants Quantity Surveyors are Members of the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors which ensures high professional standards and an ethical code of conduct.
Paul Seymour – Member of the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors