Receive accurate analysis of current industry trends to ensure your interests are continually met.
SEYMOUR CONSULTANTS SPECIALIZES IN QUANTITY SURVEYING AND COST PLANNING CONSULTANCY SERVICES TO FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS AND PROPERTY DEVELOPERS.
What Experience does Seymour Consultants have with Quantity Surveying?
The Directors of Seymour Consultants have a background of over 25 years experience as Quantity Surveyors in the construction and development industry and have become well known and respected in the cost management and quantity surveying field in Brisbane and on the Gold Coast.
What Quantity Surveying Services can Seymour Consultants Provide for You?
Seymour Consultants can assist you with:
- Initial budget quantity surveying/cost planning from the concept stage including benchmarking similar projects through to detail reports at full documentation stage.
- Identifying cost/design issues as they arise to ensure projects can be constructed within your budget.
- Liaising with other consultants to ensure all costs are included within your budget.
- Co-ordinating or participating in risk and value management assessment of the project.
- Monitoring costs from the commencement of construction works on site through to progress payments, cash flow, budgets and documentation critical to the success of the project.
- Ongoing project monitoring to provide clients with up to date and accurate reporting.
- Providing independent financial review of projects for financial institutions (such as CBA, NAB, Westpac, Equititrust) providing initial bank reporting including reviewing costs, insurances, contracts and programme and preparation of progress certification in accordance with the financial institutions requirements.
All Seymour Consultants Quantity Surveyors are Members of the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors. This means you can count on high professional standards and an ethical code of conduct.